Lungs that can’t move air in or out because of bronchiole tubes that can’t spout, a bladder that during the night loses control because valves are not able to be on patrol, strong hands that are too weak to hold or feel a weight, strong legs that are too weak to run and hesitate, a stomach that can’t keep acid down, bowels that are painful and bloated, sinuses that are jammed with junk that won’t drain and ears that do the same, maternal organs that won’t let her be a Mom and paternal organs whose function is bad, so much so that they won’t allow him to be a Dad, adrenal glands that are drained and leave the owner feeling “burned out”, a pancreas that bumps blood sugars all around, a thyroid that decides to shut down, eyes whose focus is out of balance, an immune system that misses it chance, how it functions doesn’t stick and leaves it’s owner sick, sick, sick . . . sick with colds, flu’s, fighting gastric and respiratory bugs, sick that it doesn’t stop mutated cancer cells and off to multiply they go, an immune system that doesn’t work with ease, it turns on itself and is given the title “auto immune disease”, body parts that don’t heal and cause you numbness and pain, much to your disdain, like a thief in the night, it steals and devastates and destroys, and takes away your light – so menacingly powerful I am, make a guess, if you can?
ANSWER: This week I will discuss something of the utmost importance – subluxation. Without a doubt many of you know or have a good idea of what a subluxation can do, but even you who know probably fail to realize how devastating it can truly be.
Things happen, bones get bumped out of place, they choke the spinal cord and you get sick. Sounds very simplified, but that is exactly what happens. The components of a subluxation are as follows:
- kinesiopathology – loss of normal vertebral position (bone out of place).
- myopathology – pathological changes in musculature including tenderness, spasm, fibrosis, weakness, and abnormal function.
- neuropathology – injury to spinal nerves or the spinal cord through compression, stretch and chemical irritation causing limited communication.
- histopathology – pathological changes to spinal tissues like abnormal bony growths off the vertebrae, fibrosis and adhesions of muscles and ligaments and degeneration of spinal discs.
- pathophysiology – the chemical changes near the spine, including inflammatory chemicals from injured tissues and biochemical waste products.
What is the GOOD NEWS? There is light in this darkness of the world of subluxation. It is the adjustment, yeah! The adjustment trumps subluxation! You get adjusted and that’s right, you don’t lose, you win, you win, you win!!!
There are people around you – all around you. People you spend much of your time with, people you respect, people you care for, and people you love. They are losing to subluxation right now (as you read this). Right now life is being taken from them – more than you can understand.
All you need to do is reach out to them, give them a chance – give them a Compassion Card!
Dr. Brad, Dr. Paul and the New Life Team