Try these as a yummy and healthy alternative to munching on chips!
- 1 (12 ounce) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or coconut oil
- salt (optional)
- garlic salt (optional)
- cayenne pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Blot chickpeas with a paper towel to dry them. In a bowl, toss chickpeas with olive oil, and season to taste with salt, garlic salt, and cayenne pepper, if using. Spread on a baking sheet, and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until browned and crunchy. Watch carefully the last few minutes to avoid burning.